1) Demand generation in the field thru techno commercial sales promotion for Fisher Scientific products by meeting consumers in an assigned territory regularly and thereby strengthening the Brand Image amongst the customers.
2) Meeting stockiest/dealers in the market to book orders, outstanding payment collection, there by achieving sales & collection budget month after month. Also ensure collection of sales tax forms from the stockiest.
3) Regular feedback to ABM/RBM on market development, competitor’s activity along with daily and monthly report. Submission of all reports to the Line Manager on time to maintain discipline.
4) Supports sales management plans by maintaining effective customer relations and assuring continued market penetration and profitability by making in-depth calls to end users to achieve sales objectives
5) Implements customer-specific action plans
6) Develops and maintains purchasing and end user relationships
7) Resolves customer service-related issues (i.e. pricing and product availability)
8) Introduces new products and services to the accounts
9) Develops new customers and performs other tasks as assigned by the Regional Manager.