Job ID :
China - Shanghai
- Receive repair request from end user and coordinate OEM engineer/suppliers Provides technical services, including installation, preventative maintenance, validation and application support; documents activities performed utilizing the required format.
- Plan and Coordinate end user & OEM engineer if needed for instrument PM & calibration Escort OEM engineer if needed during on-site service Interacts with vendor to resolve technical problems in installation and service.
- Track PM & calibration completion status Provides summarized regular repair reports to manager. Perform on-site PM and CAL service on Thermo brand instruments and others which was aligned with customers
- Conduct the monthly Thermometer data and lab equipment/instrument using log-sheet archiving and management
- New equipment installation & equipment registration/tracking in database & warranty management Scientific equipment relocation support
- Managed Service onsite support Surplus equipment management
- Supplier management for the related service
- Resolves customer concerns and complaints. Close communication with customer/end users for any equipment planning/trouble-shooting status update
- Drive equipment supplier for best performance provide at customer site to meet expectation and eliminate the negative impact
- Technical background, major in Electrical preferred 3 years or above experience in repair service
- Good communication and customer service attitudes Familiar with pharmaceutical Laboratory Equipment Industry (eg. Refrigerator, incubator, Shaker, GC-MS, HPLC, Pipette, Biological Safety Cabinet )
- Good IT software knowledge, Good English Skills in both Written and Spoken.
Non-Negotiable Hiring Criteria:
- Must be able to function independently, be self-motivated and yet be part of a team.
- Must possess strong communication skills both verbal and written to communicate directly with suppliers and end users and share technical information and to document services provided.
- Must possess strong organizational skills to meet deadlines and service customers in a timely manner.
- Must possess a strong desire to serve the customer Must deliver excellent customer service to include maintaining a professional appearance at all time.
- Must be able to use a computer and possess basic skills in Microsoft Office suite of software including Project, Viso, etc.