When you are part of the team at Thermo Fisher Scientific, you will do important work, and you will be valued and recognized for your performance. With talented managers and inspiring coworkers to support you, you will find the resources and opportunities to make significant contributions to the world.
- Must be licensed to operate picker truck, stand-up truck, tugger, sit-down truck, Walkie/rider and electric pallet truck. Operates RF and PC units performing functions in the SAP ERP system.
- Promptly move all components and finished goods from staging areas to available stock locations in the warehouse. Delivers purchased and manufactured components to manufacturing areas using standardize tugger routes and pull systems.
- Loads material on tugger carts based on following pull system rules/guidelines Pick’s up Finish Goods from manufacturing areas and delivers to warehouse for storage or staged for delivery.
- Verifies production move tickets, return to stock forms and Goods Receipts forms to accuracy of quantities, description and catalog number.
- Verifies lot numbers when required. Fills line location replenishment reports for production. Fills Purchase Order pick lists for outside vendors and miscellaneous issue forms for internal use.
- Fills component-picking bays and markets when empty.
- Rotates and consolidates stock as necessary.
- Takes accurate cycle counts when errors are located.
- Performs stock handling assignments as required to utilize warehouse and market space efficiently.
- Observes all safety rules to prevent injury to self and/or others.
- Keeps warehouse and Market areas neat and orderly.
- Wraps, loads and issues product to truck locations to go out for sterilization and completes all necessary paperwork. Follow all quality work instructions (QWIs) as defined in NNI’s ISO system.
- Perform any other task as requested by Supervisor
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Minimum of 4-6 years’ experience
At Thermo Fisher Scientific, each one of our 50,000 extraordinary minds has a unique story to tell. Join us and contribute to our singular mission—enabling our customers to make the world healthier, cleaner and safer. Apply today http://jobs.thermofisher.com
Thermo Fisher Scientific is an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability or any other legally protected status.