Job Title: Applications Specialist
Requisition ID: 54471BR
When you’re part of Thermo Fisher Scientific, you’ll do challenging work, and be part of a team that values performance, quality and innovation. As part of a successful, growing global organization you will be encouraged to perform at your best. With revenues of $17billion and the largest investment in R&D in the industry, we give our people the resources and opportunities to make significant contributions to the world
The successful candidate will be providing training and support to customer on the IDD products.
Required Skills and Experience
- Support customers by dealing with technical queries and issues accurately and in a timely manner
- Maintain technical knowledge of all systems, with a particular focus on assays and reagents
- Support the sales team by providing technical expertise when required during sales process and afterwards
- Work within the quality management system and KPI’s outlined in the quality manual.
- Promote good team working within Applications specialist group and across other groups within IDD.
- Main Responsibilities
- Provide support for reagent and system based issues, through phone support and customer visits as required
- Deal with customer queries in a timely, professional, and courteous manner
- Support laboratories sales representatives when required to develop business opportunities
- Support Product Technical Specialist in developing and delivering training programs for customers and staff when required.
- Provide support for customers within the KPI time frames outlined in the quality manual
- Produce documentation in support of system upgrades including any internal training required
- Ensure all product launches are coordinated with any system upgrades
- Manage complaints procedure and ensure company complies to the time frames outlined
- Follow the procedures outlined in the Quality Management system.
- When required prepare and deliver material at sales meetings, service meetings and Lab Team telecons
- Facilitate an open dialogue between Technical Support Manager, Laboratory Sales Manager, Laboratory Sales Representatives and Irish Business Manager.
- Encourage an active communication between members of all sales groups and other company members.
Recruiter: Alverina Corion, Alverina.email@example.com
At Thermo Fisher Scientific, each one of our 50,000 extraordinary minds has a unique story to tell. Join us and contribute to our singular mission—enabling our customers to make the world healthier, cleaner and safer. Apply today http://jobs.thermofisher.com