The ANZ Events Specialist is responsible for the execution of event strategies into core market segments to support agreed marketing campaign objectives and goals.
The role requires working collaboratively with stakeholders from commercial, product category and marketing teams to plan, execute and measure effectiveness of our attendance at, or running of events.
- Drive, manage and execute the ANZ Events Calendar and meetings.
- Manage different types of events including events that represent a whole of business approach or events cater to specific market segments.
- Manage the pipeline of events to have a minimum 3 months advance notice to execution.
- Drive the strategy and alignment with commercial, category and marketing stakeholders to facilitate effective commercial event planning that delivers return on investment and lead generation.
- Plan and execute pre-event marketing message and activities. Communicate effectively to ensure all stakeholders are aligned to the event’s core message.
- Responsible for managing event execution activities such as booking venue / booth, ensuring visuals align with brand messaging, organising vendors for furniture, AV or food requirements, liaise with internal event sponsor to develop the event brief and organize warehouse for any shipping requirements.
- Manage returns process post event to generate leads for commercial organization.
- Maintain event expense records and code for payment.
- Work with key stakeholders to ensure all events have clearly defined goals that can be measured.
- Develop a process for reporting key performance metrics for events and report out that will enable key stakeholders to understand whether we reached our event goals
- Train key stakeholders on goal reporting requirements and align these goals to the overall business’ goals.
- Analyse conference outcomes against goals through data analytics and drive improvements with key stakeholders.
- Ensure the events report is completed on a monthly basis and has centralize the record keeping.
- Preferred experienced marketer.
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing or business management.
- Minimum of 3-5 years’ experience in events planning.
- Experience in a fast paced commercial environment.
- Analytical, organizational skills, and strong communicator.
- Science background would be beneficial.
- Adobe InDesign skills desired, not essential.
- Understanding across marketing communications
- Preferred experience of specialized functional areas;
- trade show and large event production
- basic design ability (Photoshop and Indesign)
- print processes
- Excellent inter-personal skills, cooperative team player with a proactive responsive approach.
- Highly organized and able to manage multiple projects at one time.