1. Working individual or with other team members to manufacture using SOPs and cGMP.
2. Understands workflow and technologies used in the manufacturing environment.
3. Communicate all issues and daily workflow to manager.
4. Prints all required documents from QAD and/or AGILE to complete the daily work as indicated in the schedule.
5. Printing, labeling, and racking vials.
6. Reads and understands work orders
7. Verify and count the amounts required as per work order.
8. Inspects material, products and containers at each set up of process.
9. Inserts or pours product into containers or fills from spout or chute.
10. Participates in final kit assembly
1. Assisting in testing and qualification of raw materials, intermediates, and finished goods
2. Review of batch records and other documentation
3. Scheduling and reporting metrics
4. Equipment validations
1. High School Diploma, Some College (Bachelor’s of Science Degree preferred)
2. Plus +1 Year of industry Experience
3. Willingness to be flexible and adaptable
4. Able to adapt to changing needs caused by time, budget, or other constraints
5. Must be highly collaborative; Must have the ability to work within a diverse team
6. Self-motivated, independent, and proactive
7. Attention to Detail and Excellent Communication Skill
8. Proficient in Microsoft Word or Excel