Job ID :
Costa Rica - Lagunilla
- Develops implements and maintains systems, policies and procedures SOP’s for
accounts payable area.
- Resolves vendor escalations timely by communicating directly with vendors and investigating issues and verifying price and quantity discrepancies with support of purchasing department.
- Coordinate the processing and reporting of invoices
- Provide assistance and training to departmental users for accounts payable processes.
- Resolves outstanding bank / cash items within the general accounting bank reconciliation; performs research when necessary
- Perform special projects and ad-hoc reporting as require within the functional area
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance or Accounting from an accredited institution plus 2 years work experience in Accounts Payable.
- Experience in SAP System – AP Module-.
- Ability to work cross-functionally with individuals and teams from different areas, drive accountability and continuous process improvement in daily activities
Non-Negotiable Hiring Criteria:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance or Accounting from an accredited institution
- Excellent computer skills in Excel, MS Word
- Strong analytical and interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills.
- Professional and customer focused with attention to detail.
- Must be proficient in English