Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc. (NYSE: TMO) is the world leader in serving science, with revenues of $18 billion and 55,000 employees in 50 countries. Our mission is to enable our customers to make the world healthier, cleaner and safer. We help our customers accelerate life sciences research, solve complex analytical challenges, improve patient diagnostics and increase laboratory productivity. Our four premier brands - Life Technologies, Thermo Scientific, Fisher Scientific and Unity Lab Services - offer an unmatched combination of innovative technologies, purchasing convenience and comprehensive support. For more information, please visit www.thermofisher.com
The position is home office based. Ideally in Germany.
Territory to be covered: Germany, Austria, Switzerland, Poland.
As the Manager of the Technical Sales Specialists you will
- Create a vision and strategy for the Flow Cytometry & Immunoassays business to meet or exceed business goals agreed upon with Thermo Fisher Scientific Commercial management for the Region.
- Integrate leadership in terms of delivering upon integration plans related to; change management, portfolio alignment, project management of work streams, synergies, communications and compliance to the rules of engagement.
- Direct the tactical implementation of the business plan to meet objectives across the teams and geographies– including growth initiatives, sales to new accounts in target industries, successful introduction of new products.
- Influence and interact with the global leadership including General Manager/Vice President level, product management, marketing and sales leadership. Continuously drives process and operation improvement opportunities.
- Oversee contracts/quotations within Thermo Fisher Scientific Guidelines by extending competitive pricing as needed to maintain and increase margin with guidance from Director of Sales or Commercial Operations’ Finance department.
- Lead and guide a team of 10 people
- Bachelor’s Degree in Biology, Molecular Biology, Biochemistry or related field; or the equivalent knowledge and experience. A Master’s degree is preferred.
- Several years’ of experience in sales and/or sales management.
- Extensive knowledge of Flow Cytometry required.
- Integration and change management experience ideal.
- Experience in running a selling organization in EMEA, or a demonstrable understanding of business practice in the Life Science industry. Familiarity with funding practices with respect to the life sciences industry as well as an existing network of KOL and policy makers.
- Experience in managing stakeholders in a matrix environment preferably on a global basis
- Fluency in German and English language, written and spoken.
Interested? We are looking forward to receiving your application documents in English. For any further questions please reach out to Nicole Katzer at Talent Acquisition: email@example.com