Job ID :
China - Shanghai
- Lead the field project implementation team from various sources to deliver the contractual asset management services to customers.
- Explore and understand laboratory customer needs and transfer to desired and competitive solution with site observation and communication.
- Work closely with sales and technical forces to define customer requests accurately and effectively during pre-sales phase.
- Utilize project management skillsets to define project scope, establish project schedule and secure project cost/budget, and proactively initiate all needed levels of communication to push project progress forward.
- Manage customer expectation and provide SPOC (single-point-of-contact) for customer interfacing before/during project implementation.
- Manage suppliers’ performance and secure the quality of whole project deliverables before/during implementation phase.
- Lead project team to strictly follow all HSE and administration policies at customer site.
- Improve service products’ competency by continous improvements and lessons learned;
- Bachelor’s degree , majored in Instrument, Engineering, Automation, Electrical, Chemical, or Pharmaceutical;
- Excellent verbal & written communication skills
- Minimum 5 years’ work experience on instrument related industries and minimum 3 years’ experience of project leader.
- Good business sense and basic finance acumen.
- Multi-national company working experience is a plus
- Must be very well organized, with multi-tasking, and prioritizing ability
- Good PC skills especially Excel and Power point.
- PMP certification preferred
- 30% travel required