When you are part of the team at Thermo Fisher Scientific, you will do important work, and you will be valued and recognized for your performance. With talented managers and inspiring coworkers to support you, you will find the resources and opportunities to make significant contributions to the world.
Shipper- 2nd Shift, Lexington
- Fills customer orders by obtaining material from designated picking bays. Fills out proper paperwork by indicating quantities being picked.
- Moves orders to staging area and consolidates for ease of repacking and stretch wrapping.
- Prepares merchandise for shipment by verifying goods by quantity, catalog number, and size against Pick list. Consolidates goods, restacks on proper skids when required, per customer instructions. Sorts and applies computerized shipping label. Stretchwraps for shipment when required.
- Completes necessary paperwork including Packing list and Bill of Lading. Stages orders on floor or loads directly on spotted trailers.
- Uses material handling equipment as required to pick product, i.e., hand truck and motorized pallet truck.
- Maintains proper safety procedures and housekeeping, i.e., keeping racks, aisles, and staging floor neat and orderly.
- Performs other tasks as assigned by the supervisor
At Thermo Fisher Scientific, each one of our 50,000 extraordinary minds has a unique story to tell. Join us and contribute to our singular mission—enabling our customers to make the world healthier, cleaner and safer. Apply today http://jobs.thermofisher.com
Thermo Fisher Scientific is an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability or any other legally protected status.