Essential Functions (To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential function satisfactorily, with or without accommodation.)
- Maintains neat, accurate and complete materials inventory records, including timely entry into MRP system
- Performs physical cycle counts to ensure high level of inventory accuracy
- Performs inventory transactions and adjustments as required
- Stocks Kanbans as necessary
- Processes requests for parts
- Verifies and processes incoming material receipts and shelves product
Kitting & Assembly
- Performs kitting of top level items, including packaging, labeling and basic assembly following established procedures Picks materials from inventory to kit shop floor orders
- Cleans and prepares parts for assembly
Other Functions (non-essential):
- Other duties as assigned
Minimum Job Requirements:
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- At least 5 years of related experience in a manufacturing environment performing similar inventory functions, including entering inventory transactions into a MRP system
- Must be able to relate to other people beyond giving and receiving instructions: (a) can get along with co-workers, peers and upper management without exhibiting behavioral extremes; (b) perform work activities requiring negotiating, instructing, supervising, persuading or speaking with others; and (c) respond appropriately to criticism from a supervisor
- High level of attention to detail
- Intermediate level of proficiency with MS Outlook, Word, Excel
- Ability to perform job tasks in a timely manner
Specialized Knowledge, Licenses, etc.:
- Familiar with MRP
- Performs under moderate supervision
- Most normal duties and responsibilities are assigned and overseen by a Manager
- Most duties are completed in accordance with standard departmental procedures
Decision Making: (Examples of the level of decision-making or problem-solving regularly encountered.)
- Effectively plans and executes assigned duties with moderate supervision
- No supervision of others
- Duties are performed in production/warehouse environments.
- Requires frequent standing, walking, sitting, handling, fingering and feeling.
- Requires occasional climbing of ladders and stairs, stooping, crouching, turning/twisting, and reaching.
- Requires lifting of up to 20 lbs. frequently, up to 50 lbs. regularly, and up to 60 lbs. occasionally.
- Requires eye-hand coordination.
- Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision and color vision.