Job Title: Senior QA/QC Technician. 3rd shift
Reports to: Lynn Cunningham
When you’re part of the team at Thermo Fisher Scientific, you’ll do important work, like helping customers in finding cures for cancer, protecting the environment or making sure our food is safe. Your work will have real-world impact, and you’ll be supported in achieving your career goals.
- Test and release of in-process samples, release samples, and raw materials as well as inspection of finished goods
- Create deviation and OOS reports, support root cause analysis and CAPA as requested
- Assist in writing and reviewing new and existing SOPs
- Participate in and support Continuous Improvement projects
- Minimum of A.A.S degree in Scientific discipline, with 5+ years’ experience in biotech, clinical or equivalent QC laboratory environment.
- Must be able to work safely with chemicals, biologics and hazardous materials
- Bachelor degree in Chemistry, Biology, Biochemistry; or equivalent with 3-5 years of experience
- Working knowledge of AKTA/Unicorn HPLC system
- Experience with various HPLC techniques such as SEC, Ion Exchange, and Reverse Phase
At Thermo Fisher Scientific, each one of our 55,000 extraordinary minds has a unique story to tell. Join us and contribute to our singular mission—enabling our customers to make the world healthier, cleaner and safer. Apply today http://jobs.thermofisher.com
Thermo Fisher Scientific is an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability or any other legally protected status.