Job ID :
Canada - Ontario|Canada - Ottawa
- Answers all CSC, Fisher Fast and/or Supply Chain Specialists requests for delivery.
- Reviews customer backorder reports for backorders past due our promise date to customers.
- Manages a daily customer backorder discontinued report and proactively advises customers of possible subs by email or phone.
- Contacts suppliers by phone, or e-mail on open purchase orders to obtain a commitment for a specific deliver date.
- Changes delivery dates on the PURX / IPOX screens in the computer.
- Records expediting information in the computer on comments section PURX / IPOX screen.
- Advises CSC, the Supply Chain Specialist and the Supervisor - Supply Chain on reasons for unusually long delivery dates or supplier problems.
- Contacts transportation companies to track missing shipments.
- Reviews and actions Expedite Follow-Ups on a daily basis to keep them current and advises customers of updated delivery dates.
- Cancels items from purchase orders in the mainframe when required.
- Advises Supply Chain in the process of expediting, when an item is found to be discontinued. Determines substitute and ensures it is entered into the system.
- Proactively advises customers when we have indefinite delivery situations and offers alternatives.
- All correspondence from business partners and customers is responded to in a timely manner.
- Performs any other duties as may be required by the Supervisor or Manager of Supply Chain.
Minimum Requirements / Qualifications:
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Minimum 1-2 years customer service and/or administrative support experience
- Proven organizational skills
- Good judgement, persistence and diplomacy are a must
- Excellent computer skills particularly in MS Excel are a must
- Bilingualism - English and French is preferred