It is responsible for providing a broad range of pre-sales and post-sales support for a broad range of products within Bioscience Division. Primary responsibilities include:
· Teaming with Field Sales Representatives on sales calls and acting as a technical consultant/expert to provide prospective customers with technical information to assist with their purchasing decision;
· Teaming with Field Application Specialist at customer sites to provide training and technical assistance to users for specific Thermo Fisher Scientific products for Biosciences Division ;
· Gather sales analysis, market trends and customer information about technical needs to support development of selling strategies and future products.
· Accompanies Sales Representatives on sales calls in customer’s laboratories to provide technical and applications expertise in response to customer inquiries;
· Performs product demonstrations in the field;
· Supports conditional sales placements in the field through on-site visits and telephone communication;
· Provides applications training to customers in their laboratories and demonstrates proper operating procedures with Thermo Fisher Scientific products for Bioscience Division use;
· Prepares and presents seminars to customers, potential customers and Thermo Fisher Scientific employees as requested;
· Provides technical training to Sales Representatives and collaborates with them to develop technical selling strategies.