Job ID :
Singapore - Marsiling
- Collect business requirement
- System configuration and development to meet the business requirement
- Prepare functional specifications for development, configuration and testing
- Validate and test configuration
- Support user testing and data migration
- Train the users and provide go-live support
- Respond to and address user requests via ticketing process
- Work closely and communicate with the global team in the USA
- Comply with company’s Global IT Policies and Procedures
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Bachelor of Science or similar qualification and/or relevant experience, training and proven delivery capability
- SAP or Oracle E1 experience of around 3-5 years which should include implementation, support, design, training and configuration
- Well versed with Oracle E1 or SAP MM, PP Processes and understand integration points between Oracle E1 or SAP MM, PP and other SAP modules, e.g. FI/CO, MM/SRM,PP, PS, SD, CS.
- Having consulting experience in mapping "as-is" to "to-be" and able to perform gap analysis.
- Design & Configuration support for Oracle E1 or SAP MM, PP modules, with hands on experience and aware of Oracle E1 or SAP best practices.
- Experience in component testing, integration testing and user acceptance testing.
- Positive attitude towards problem solving and working in teams
- Having experience in manufacturing processes and solution design in an integrated landscape will earn clear advantage
- Experience in MES, CamStar system is an highly preferred
- We are looking for a team player who can plan and manage communication across different teams and client. He/She should also be able to provide business process and Oracle E1/SAP expertise and guidance on complex processes.
- Experience in maintaining, managing global templates.
- Experience in higher end mobility environment would be beneficial but not must.
- Excellent Written as well as Oral Communication Skills
- English speaking is a must