Job Title: Marketing Team Coordinator
When you’re part of the team at Thermo Fisher Scientific, you’ll do important work, like helping customers in finding cures for cancer, protecting the environment or making sure our food is safe. Your work will have real-world impact, and you’ll be supported in achieving your career goals.
As our Marketing Team Coordinator, you will be responsible for supporting, tracking, and helping to organize activities across multiple project work streams for the Biosciences Division Digital Marketing Team.
- Implement a central ticketing system (or leverage an existing system) to handle requests for all digital marketing channels including web, display, search, social, and analytics
- Triage and assign simple web tactics to web team based on provided criteria
- During initial phase of ticketing system, input requests received through other sources (e.g., email) until our business partners are integrated into using the system
- Run weekly reports on requests (status of request, turn-around times, etc.)
- Establish and maintain a SharePoint presence for the Digital Marketing Team, managing both public and private content including reports, org chart, best practices, processes, guidelines, key contacts list, etc
- Schedule major meetings such as QBRs, team meetings, etc
- Maintain email distribution lists
- Extended responsibilities as bandwidth allows
- Billing, invoicing, and accrual management
- Evolve ticketing system to include more advanced functionality such as approval workflows (e.g., SEO prior to web publishing, and social media and analytics post–web publishing)
- Maintain an editorial calendar for trainings, special events, and social content posts
- Asset management, including storage of videos, display and social media assets, and management of video matrix (Brightcove/YouTube/Wistia)
- Align team efforts with a calendar of key new product introductions (NPIs) and upcoming campaigns supplied by our internal clients
- Monitor internal & external awards opportunities
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Excellent planning and organizational skills
- Experience with Office 365—Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Ability to handle multiple concurrent activities
- Good interpersonal skills, including written and verbal communication
- Demonstrated skills with project management tools
- Marketing experience
- Passion for digital marketing
This position has not been approved for Relocation Assistance.
At Thermo Fisher Scientific, each one of our 55,000 extraordinary minds has a unique story to tell. Join us and contribute to our singular mission—enabling our customers to make the world healthier, cleaner and safer. Apply today http://jobs.thermofisher.com
Thermo Fisher Scientific is an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability or any other legally protected status.