Job ID :
·Develop and execute an annual sales plan for managing assigned territory, updated quarterly.
- Coordinate the entire sales process for assigned accounts.
- Demonstrate use of telephone selling skills, such as making good opening statements, connecting with the customer, building relationships, asking open-ended and high gain questions to determine needs,
- Provide solutions through the use of our products, creating the value proposition and closing the deal.
- Achieve or exceed the territory sales plan by maintaining existing business, developing incremental business in existing accounts, and conducting cold calls to develop new accounts.
- Participate in sales, product and systems training, marketing campaigns, special projects as presented by the Company to develop appropriate selling skills
- Maintain and increase current customer database through Company customer relation’s management software (Siebel CRM).
- Prospect and develop relationships with new customers.
- Coordinate on-going customer relationships with a particular focus on up selling and cross selling.
- Other duties will entail assisting the Sales team with tenders and tender tracking
- Coordination of Sales Meetings when required
- Coordination of demo lab, demo activities and training
- Office based position
- BSc or Life Science related experience
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication skills to many diverse customer audiences and influencers
- Computer skills in MS Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, or like programs required
- Ability to function effectively in a high performance team.
- Demonstrates a positive attitude and desire to succeed.
- Exhibits a high degree of flexibility in adapting to a rapidly changing business environment. Develops platform, organizational and prioritization skills
- Fluency in English + one of the above languages