Job ID :
China - Shanghai
Essential Job Functions and Accountabilities:
- Understand the business in depth, consolidate and analyze Customer Demand to drive more accurate forecast through liaison with internal and external customers.
- Measure forecast accuracy performance via defined metrics and drive continuous improvement.
- Lead and facilitate monthly SIOP meetings to ensure that an optimal balance is achieved in terms of supply vs demand, manufacturing capacity utilization, operating costs, service levels and inventory.
- Regularly monitor forecast consumption and operation execution, and make appropriate decisions to balance inventory level and customer request’s fulfillment.
- Consolidate and maintain some factory level reporting.
- Bachelor’s Degree in SCM, Logistics, Statistics, Mathematics, IT or related field.
- Strong practical experience in forecasting and planning will be required. Direct working experience in SAP environment will be an advantage.
- Experience in extracting and analyzing data using information system reporting tools such as SAP BI, SQL, MS Access and MS Excel etc. This is a highly data intensive role and requires knowledge of statistics. The candidate need be comfortable in working with large amount of data for planning and reporting purpose.
- Ability to communicate with various countries, functions and business units and establish good and productive working relationships will be required.
- Strong and independent trouble-shooting skills.
- Good command of English, both oral and written.
- On Time Shipment (OTS) to customer’s request.
- Order lead time and fulfillment Rate.
- Level of customer service/satisfaction.
- Forecast Accuracy
- Overall Inventory level (BDOS)