Job ID :
China - Shanghai
Summary of Key Responsibilities
- Responsibilities and essential job functions include but are not limited to the following:
- Work closely with hiring managers and HR BP to clarify recruiting requisitions and ensure that all the recruitment processes are conducted efficiently to meet all assigned KPIs and in accordance with company policies and standards.
- Conduct CV screening and candidate sourcing through effective channels including proactive search, networking, internet postings, etc. for assigned postings. Actively search/source candidates including interviewing to provide shorter list for hiring managers.
- Build pipeline of candidates and maintain relationships with qualified candidates and contacts. Establish/maintain talent pool that provides internal sourcing capability
- Supports the implementation of company and HR programs, such as Campus Recruitment Program, Campus Branding Program, Vendors management, etc.
- Utilize Thermo Fisher Global Job Portal system to set up and manage candidate pool, generate reports and track all requisitions/candidates process.
- Actively provide consultation for hiring managers about the recruitment strategy if necessary.
Summary of Experience
- Bachelor degree or above, HR management or related major
- 5+ progressive experience in recruiting and staffing functions in a major organization;
- Working experience in a fast-paced, cross-cultural international company is preferred;
- Working experience in a searching company is a plus but not necessary;
- Excellent communication skills both to upper management and peers level
- Strong logical thinking capability, has a whole picture to talent acquisition function
- Good English skill is required
- Proactive, result oriented, can work under pressure and good interpersonal skills