The Aftermarket Sales Representative is responsible for negotiating and selling product service agreements (PSA’s) and large spare parts, recovery and upgrade packages to our customer base in APAC.
This role is responsible for the sale of Product support agreements across the Minerals, Coal, Cement, BMH and gauging product lines in APAC and Minerals in Europe, including
- Provide input in to the Service strategy for APAC with the aim of delivering revenue and EBITA growth year on year
- Develop PSA packages that deliver value to our customers while maximising revenue from the contract
- Prepare quotations for the customer including all appropriate research to ensure we can explain the value of the PSA
- Present PSA offers to customer (by phone, webinar or in person)
- Follow up with customers to ensure the timely placement of contracts and orders
- Negotiate contracts including T & C’s to ensure that all contracts comply with Thermo Fisher policy
- Maintain records of all customers, their PSA status and PSA inclusions
- Ensure all renewal offers go out in advance of renewal date to ensure all contracts are in place by the renewal anniversary
- Support the sale of large spare parts, recovery and upgrade packages to maximise the APAC service revenue.
Support the sale of large spare parts, recovery and upgrade packages to maximise the APAC service revenue
Skills & Abilities
- Demonstrated ability to negotiate and manage complex contracts, including T & C’s
- Proven track record in identifying new business opportunities and growing revenue and profitability within an industrial aftermarket or service business.
- Ability to set and achieve goals, manage time, tasks and risks, meet deadlines and manage heavy workloads.
- Demonstrated strong customer focus.
- Proven ability to communicate effectively, collaborate across teams and with stakeholders and to establish rapport and credibility at all levels.
- Proven ability to operate effectively in an environment of high complexity and change.
- Excellent problem solving and decision making skills.
- A passion for driving customer allegiance and continuous improvement.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Attention to detail and superior work accuracy.
- Computer literacy, including Microsoft Office and ERP systems.