Job ID :
India - Bangalore
- Design, develop, test, deploy, administrate, and maintain database, data transformation, data visualization, reporting, and medical information systems and platforms
Minimum Qualifications (must have)
- Excited about building world-class software solutions that improve lives.
- Bachelor's or Masters Degree in Bioinformatics, Biomedical Engineering, Chemistry, Biology, or another applicable domain pertinent to Life Sciences
- Platforms: Experience with Win XP, Vista, UNIX or a UNIX-like platform (Linux, Mac OS X, Solaris)
- Experience with multiple common bioinformatics programs such as BLAST, phred, phrap, consed, genscan. Experience with complex instrumentation and statistical data analysis for genomics applications for high throughput DNA sequencing and expression profiling technologies.
- Experience in development of validation test plans, plan execution and report generation.