- Developing, implementing, maintaining, integrating and supporting complex systems in a highly regulated environment based upon business needs and user requirements, and serve as a resident expert in one or more of the following: Oracle (DB, OFM, OWC), .NET.
- Translating user requirements into functional specifications, and then implementing those specifications via coding/configuration/workflow development
- Deliver to commitments on-time and in a quality manner
- Ability to interact with all levels of the organization in a matrix environment
- Ability to deal with ambiguity and drive results in a fast-paced, rapidly changing environment.
- Liaise between the business and technology teams
- Comply with company’s Global IT Policies & Procedures.
- 4 year Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or equivalent experience is preferred
- Minimum of 4-6 years of demonstrated development experience in the following: Oracle (DB, OFM, OWC), .NET, ASP.NET
- Experience working in a GXP environment
- Ability to communicate technical concepts to technical and non-technical audiences
- Self motivated and action orientated with a strong results and deliverables focus and the ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously and follow up on issues with minimal direction
- Experience in developing systems in a highly regulated (GxP) environment
Non-Negotiable Hiring Criteria:
- Proven advanced developer expertise in the following: Oracle (DB, OFM, OWC), .NET, ASP.NET
- Demonstrated ability to translate user requirements into functional specifications and then develop code / configuration to meet the requirements and specifications
- Good documentation and technical writing skills
Certificates and/or Licenses
- Prefer certification or advanced developer training in one or more of the following: Oracle (DB, OFM, OWC), .NET, ASP.NET
- No direct reports
- Responsible for leading system development efforts and cross-functional teams
- Responsible for influencing business system users and IT team members
- Responsible for collaborating with contract resources
- Monday through Friday 8:00AM to 5:00PM.
- May be required to work after-hours and weekends as needed due to project demands
(This description is general in nature and is not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities. Other duties may be assigned as needed to meet company goals.)