Job ID :
China - Shanghai
- Implement import and export Customs clearance in conformance with Customs Laws, Regulations and policies. Ensure each imported & exported shipment has required license.
- Manage Freight Forwarder, I/E clearing agent and license application agent to deliver a timely and cost effective result for declaration.
- Prepare invoice & packing list, import license (mainly for reagent products) and other Customs clearance required documents.
- Input shipment status data and track the whole Import/Export clearance process via logistics system.
- Can deal with special cases such as Customs questioning and Customer’s urgent delivery request independently and with high efficiency.
- Reply inter and external Customer’s inquiry and provide clearance consultancy.
- Analyze KPI report and shipment delay reason to find the root cause and improve process.
- Follow supervisor’s instruction, do in an efficient way and feedback the result on time.