Project Manager, Operations Integration
This role is responsible for managing Business Transformation Operations (BTO) projects for Operations across the Life Sciences Solutions Group (LSG) and reports to the BTO Senior Manager. This includes responsibility for analysis, due diligence, planning, executing, and delivering Company savings through consolidation of sites and product line transfers into LSG. The role will leverage in-depth project management and leadership skills to help drive company and global operations long range strategies.
This role is accountable for the overall operational effectiveness of analyzing site consolidations and product line transfers, managing project approval process with executive leadership, managing full cycle capital process, project manage site and product line consolidations, and support the integration of new companies into LSG operational functions. The role must have the ability to interact with all levels of the organization and requires strong communication and leadership skills coupled with extensive project management experience and understanding.
- Analyze site consolidations and product line transfer opportunities.
- Present to executive leadership consolidation and transfer plans with supporting due diligence and financial analysis.
- Develop project plans and execute projects in accordance with Global Moves Playbook.
- Support integration of new companies into LSG across all Global Operations departments.
- Develop cross functional relationships across the organization to drive efficiency in the project approval and execution.
- Drive organizational effectiveness in DL and IDL for global operations that are being transferred.
- Manage project teams at remote locations to execute site consolidations and product transfers.
- Develop and manage approved project budgets including capital and restructuring budgets.
- Drive improvements in manufacturing processes post or pre transfer.
- Facilitate issue resolution and/or appropriate escalation.
- Develop and improve SOPs for the BTO.
Requires a bachelor’s degree in a business-related discipline or 7 years equivalent work experience. Experience in a complex manufacturing environment highly preferred.
- Requires a minimum of 7 years of relevant experience in manufacturing and/or project management required.
- Strong knowledge of project management tools.
- Analytical and detail oriented with strong Excel & PowerPoint skills.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Customer-centric with the ability to build and drive strategic customer relationships, both internally and externally, national and internationally.
- Experience & demonstrated executive-level reporting and presentations.
- Solutions oriented with a forward focused mentality; see problems coming and develop strategic solutions.
- Must be a creative problem solver and have the ability to function in a rapidly changing environment.
- Ability to influence others and partner cross functionally.