When you’re part of the team at Thermo Fisher, you’ll do important work. And you’ll have the opportunity for continual growth and learning in a culture that empowers your development. With revenues of $17 billion and the largest investment in R&D in the industry, we give our people the resources and opportunities to make significant contributions to the world.
Plan, lead, and execute process and software validation project assignments including evaluation, development and monitoring of manufacturing validated systems.
- Writes and executes process validation/verification protocols (IQ OQ PQ) for development/manufacturing test, equipment, systems and processes including re-assessment/re-validation activities.
- Writes and executes software validation plans, requirements, protocols, SOPs and reports.
- Provide guidance/preparation of process documents (Operating Procedures and/or Work Instructions and forms/templates).
- Interface with the appropriate Technical and QA personnel to obtain and understand current and new process activities.
- Upper division bachelor’s student in Engineering or Life Sciences required.
- Must be team oriented and have excellent interpersonal skills.
- Must have excellent written and verbal communication skills with ability to clearly articulate requirements and approach to business process owners.