When you’re part of the team at Thermo Fisher, you’ll do important work. And you’ll have the opportunity for continual growth and learning in a culture that empowers your development. With revenues of $17 billion and the largest investment in R&D in the industry, we give our people the resources and opportunities to make significant contributions to the world.
Work with a multi-disciplinary team of engineers and scientists designing vacuum systems and ion optic elements for medical devices and scientific instruments. Intern will support Senior Engineers.
Minimum Requirements or Qualifications:
- Working towards a B.S. degree in Mechanical Engineering. M.S. degree in Mechanical Engineering preferred.
- Completed coursework in physics and design (elements or systems)
- Understanding of manufacturing technologies.
- 0-2 years of mechanical engineering work experience.
- Some experience using 3D CAD software.
- Good oral and written communication skills.
- Experience using an office productivity suite.