- Partner with your counterpart in project management (MPM), Regional Market Development manager (RMD), events team, CRM team and the digital & e-business team to deliver on campaign requirements and campaigns ROI & Key Performance Indicators (KPIs)
- Brief, develop and ensure timely execution of all marketing communication activities in your respective area such as: creative in region adaptation and deployment of global campaigns, development of creative campaigns in region, printing, translations, direct marketing and digital marketing, as well as other parts of the marketing service production process such as copywriting, editing, translation, providing creative insight and brand adherence, legal council, etc.)
- Drive results of the campaigns by focusing on quality of the copywriting, messaging, visuals, brand alignment and a simple and appealing customer journey.
- Drive key KPIs for all campaigns, evaluate success and make recommendations for the future.
- Brand custodian:
- Be the brand voice within our EMEA markets
- Deliver the highest quality service for all stakeholders in a timely manner.
- Be a brand steward, ensuring brand standards are met in all campaigns you work on.
- Train the Marketing team on the brand guidelines and standards.
- Liaise closely with the global brand and communications teams to align activities to global brand standards.
- Drive marketing excellence and continuously support introducing new and/or better marketing communication channels.
- Work on various ad-hoc projects for the Marketing organisation
- Manage external agencies and vendors
Nature and Scope:
This position interacts with varying levels of internal and external stakeholders requiring the ability to clearly communicate verbally and in writing.
Effectiveness in this role requires a solid knowledge of all marketing channels and marketing services activities, including copy writing, print and direct marketing processes.
It also requires skills in project management and a strong demonstrable ability to work independently.
Education & Experience:
- Marketing professional with the ability to execute independently on marketing creative projects of all scales.
- The person should show initiative in all projects, and should be able to work according to deadlines.
- Ability to work in fast pace environment and to prioritise workload effectively.
- Native (or fluent to native levels) in English.
- Scientific background is desirable but a strong marketing flair is equally valued.
- Other languages appreciated but not mandatory
- Minimum 5 years in a Marketing professional role
- Optional: Experience in Sales
- Shown ability to work on bigger projects