The Executive Assistant position will provide end to end administrative support for the Vice Presidents of Operartions, Marketing and IT as well as several members of the Senior Leadership Team. The Executive Assistant will be expected to produce consistent, quality work with a high attention to detail and sensitivity to confidentiality.
- `Administrative support including complex calendar management, meeting scheduling, and maintenance of organizational charts and team contact lists.
- Responsible for answering, screening, and directing all calls as well as prioritizing messages for leaders.
- Email management and prioritization for VP's review as directed.
- Travel – Make all complex travel with detailed itineraries, visa and passport support, and expense reporting and processing ; providing summary itinerary for each trip and assistance in completing/submissionof expense reports.
- Coordination of logistics for large meetings both on site and off site, including meeting space reservation, catering, restaurant and hotel reservations. Attendance to meetings as required. Arranges meeting logistics and provides agendas and minutes as necessary.
- Prepares presentations in Power Point as directed.
- Coordination and management of quarterly Town Halls for businesses including end to end logistics, presentation compilation, and IT support.
- Onboarding of new team members as required.
- Serves as point of contact for VIP visitors at the site.
- Acts as “office manager” when needed, providing executive level, administrative support for the site.
- Org Charts – Maintains organization charts, strategic account data, marketing project schedules, and contact lists.
- Special Projects and Events: Manage various special projects and events as necessary including schedules, logistics, communications, and coordination of activities. Follows up with attention to detail is necessary to insure that objectives are met.
- Other miscellaneous duties as assigned.
- Excellent customer service skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to thrive in a fast paced environment and handle multiple tasks simultaneously
- Ability to work in a matrix management environment
- Strong experience in executive management. Manages their own time, schedules and plans and meets or exceeds all deadlines.
- Produces customer quality work at all times.
- Solves logistical and operational problems in a timely and cost effective way.
- Ability to work in a multi-tasking environment
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite (Outlook, Excel, Powerpoint). Familiarity with Visio desirable.
- Must demonstrate Thermo Fisher Scientific values – Integrity, Intensity, Innovation and Involvement
- Ability to travel 10% of the time
Non-Negotiable Hiring Criteria:
- Associates Degree or equivalent related work experience. High school diploma/equivalent required.
- 10+ years relevant work experience supporting executive leaders.
Physical duties include being in a normal office environment with a moderate amount of bending, standing and walking. May lift up to 25 lbs. All responsibilities assume the ability to speak, hear, see and be manually dexterous.
This position has not been approved for Relocation Assistance.