When you’re part of the team at Thermo Fisher, you’ll do important work. And you’ll have the opportunity for continual growth and learning in a culture that empowers your development. With revenues of $17 billion and the largest investment in R&D in the industry, we give our people the resources and opportunities to make significant contributions to the world.
The Global Export Team is seeking a creative and dynamic individual to assist with business and marketing initiatives to support customers in emerging markets.
The ideal candidate will have a background in Business and/or Marketing, an understanding of science, possess excellent data analysis and communication skills.
As a result of this project, the Intern will:
- Gain experience working with multiple databases, customer relationship management (CRM) and marketing platforms.
- Gain experience in the use of analytics to support the business process and streamline customer reports.
- Gain experience working in a collaborative environment
- Gain experience with website content development
- Develop, present and implement recommendation to support our business strategy
- Align the global Export customer database with our marketing and customer relationship management (CRM) platforms
- Develop targeted marketing campaigns and trake success (open rate, click-through rate, etc. )
Preferred Background/Minimum Requirements
- Reached Junior/Senior year status of a Bachelor Degree Program
- Preferred programs include Business and/or Marketing
- Strong analytical skill set including statistical analysis and the application of data to the decision process
- Working knowledge of Microsoft office programs, strong Excel and/or other data analysis tools
- Very strong written and oral communication skills
- Ability to manage and prioritize multiple assignments, work independently as well as collaboratively
- Must be a US citizen
- Develop and update content for existing Global Export website including a secure portal to store user manuals, technical datasheets and other collateral for key customers
- Develop lead data base for follow-up and tracking
- Analyze customer reporting requirements, make recommendations and implement solutions to streamline the process
- Assist with execution of marketing initatives to support increased sales of our Private Label product portfolio